What is 24 Hour Care?
Unlike Live-in Care, 24 Hour Care is an around-the-clock type of service where two caregivers are booked daily and work 12 hours each. Sometimes 3 x 8 hour visits are preferred in order to ensure caregivers are at their maximum level of alertness.
As older people live longer, there is an increasing demand for care. Maintaining their independence, consistent care from dedicated carers and remaining in their familiar and comforting surroundings for as long as possible at the comfort of your own home could be the best choice.
Why choose 24 Hour Care?
Arranging 24-hour home care ensures your loved one benefits from home cooked meals as well as increased stability at home. Your loved one can also benefit from the following:
- Maintain a comfortable, clean and safe home environment
- Assistance to prevent falls or other injuries
- Provide companionship, friendly conversation, and mental activities
- Monitor medication regimens
- Provide transportation and escort to appointments
- Become a friend and trusted companion